Author: Greeny
•Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I don't like Wednesdays. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday is either the day before I have to go back to work or the day that is tantilisingly close to the last day of work where I am feeling too tired and mentally drained to be productive.

Every second Wednesday, when I am working, I have to go to an early morning meeting. Although this provides an enlightening insight into the hospital workings, it means I miss my morning group training session. Another things that I dislike...

This morning's session was good. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Beginning to feel a little bit stronger and grounded again but have a fair way to go.

Did do so well with the cardio component though... I've done two sessions of the running group and now suddenly cardio is very complicated. The technique is great and when I can get it right, there is such a difference in how everything works but my brain is going into overdrive to trying get all the bits to work. Then I go back to a group session and it all falls apart! Image and video hosting by TinyPic My legs hurt and I'm breathing hard. So, I was frustrated and disappointed... realised that I was forgetting to look up. I need to be doing the warm up drills before I try and run. More consolidation required. Thinking I might have to get out on the weekends and practise a bit more....

The rest of the session was largely weights Image and video hosting by TinyPic based and I enjoyed that as usual. There was a nice balance this time and it all felt good.

Tomorrow is PT so I have to make sure that today I am well hydrated and diet is spot on otherwise it will harder than it needs to be... it will be hard anyway but I don't want to be mentally putting things down to not preparing adequately.

Did I mention that I don't like Wednesdays?

I know that once I get into work tomorrow it will all be fine but I don't like the anticipation. I hope this will be a good week... at least better than the last...
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: