Author: Greeny
•Friday, October 22, 2010
After being sent home from work yesterday and yielding to the boy's daily push, I saw the GP today.

Bronchopneumonia

As a child, chronic bronchitis was my life. One year I even contracted lobar pneumonia. Oddly enough, after that, respiratory infections ceased and I was instead subject to tonsillitis. The latter being a lot nicer to deal with...

Anyhow, I've been given rest orders for the next three weeks, a six day course of antibiotics and an inhaler. Awesome. Time to stop being stubborn and pretending like I can get over this on my own.

So, I think I need to give some serious considerations to my work environment for the remainder of the time I have. This was a simple cold. I did all the right things. Yet I got a bad bad result. It is ok now but this won't be good for the baby in repeat or down the track...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
|
This entry was posted on Friday, October 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 10:09:00 AM GMT+10 , Jay by day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 10:12:00 AM GMT+10 , Jay by day said...

Sorry to hear!...
You must do all necessary to get well and best for you and baby even if antibiotics
needed -just raise the bar of the goods to counteract the negative antibiotic effect
ie your B vits and C etc. and fresh natural food nutrients.
Get plenty of rest as recommended and in regards to work environment
you got it right there!...consider best solutions for this very important time.

Hope you get well soon, and please keep updating x x x