Author: Greeny
•Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Where has this year gone?

So I've started my days off and am now able to enjoy a little over three weeks off.  No obligations!  Annual leave means that I am not able to be work even if I wanted to!  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I intend to use these couple of weeks to get the house back under control but also relax with my boy.  This will be the longest time we've had off together since I was at uni.

Feeling better today than I have since the grading.  I'm rested but I'm also finally recovered after Thursday night's Image and video hosting by TinyPic.  Ended up needing 2L fluid IV on top of things.  (Love that I can self diagnose and self-correct in this job!).  So, things should be all good for Christmas.

Although I've been training on and off these last two weeks it has been hard with work meetings, fatigue and being sick so I am looking forward to getting back into the game.

Oh for the non-Facebookers amongst you, this the public to the photo album from my nidan grading.

Back on track, I finally got myself some new shoes to play with and they are very funky if I don't say so myself!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Got them for a killing at DFO. Normally $300 but down to $120 on Sale!  Love them! They feel great!  So they are my new all purpose shoe.  Hopefully they will stand the test of time and the brutality of some outdoor training.

What else is new?  Not a great deal actually.  My lovely big sister is pregnant again and I have been watching her go through all the various stages of growth again.  I got to see the ultrasound picture the other day.  I am just amazed by just how far technology has advanced and the clarity at which we can see a tiny little baby inside.  They say that perfection is impossible to obtain but I can't help but feel that the foetus inutero is perfection.  Unadulterated.  Untouched. Protected from everything that is wrong with the world.  Beautiful.  My new niece/nephew is beautiful. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The next couple of months will be an exciting time, full of anticipation for this new arrival and one little girl will be doing even more growing up as she becomes a big sister!  I am so proud of her and I am so proud of my sister. She is an amazing mother and I can't verbalise how much I admire her strength, energy and focus in moulding such a happy and intelligent little one.  I can only hope that one day I can do the same...

On that note... it is getting kind of hot Image and video hosting by TinyPic in here.  Time to vacate to the airconditioning I think!

I shall leave you with a visitor.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: