Author: Greeny
•Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Today is day three of my new program-in-progress. Already I am starting to feel better. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This morning was the group session with a basic weights based rotation. There was only six of us which was actually kinda nice. Dreary rainy weather meant we stayed indoors and that was also fine.

After that, R had a PT client so I jumped on a spin bike in the back room and did some easy intervals. A minute sprint with a minute low cadence riding. Just enough to get the heart rate up and sweating without killing my legs given the I've got M in the morning. Mind you, despite my efforts my legs still felt like cement after the half hour.

Noticed today that I was feeling a lot better in training and pushing myself harder. Really knuckled down with my diet and keeping it all clean. Working the protein shakes back in after training and pre-workout supplements beforehand. Did I mention how much I love my new Adobe stick blender? 10 seconds and my shakes are perfectly blended. No more spillage, no more lumps! LOVE Image and video hosting by TinyPic it!

Also generally feeling better about myself with a bit more energy. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a feeling that my eating habits are influenced by hormonal changes as well. I seem to be able to eat well without temptation at some times better than others. Will keep alert for some patterns.

I am also going to need a plan of action for lunch when I go back to work. It is hard to prepare food that will be ready for eight days. So I'm going to need a plan and may have to go back to the days of baking frittata or vegetable dishes to be eaten progressively throughout the week so I am eating well with the convience factor in the morning that will prevent me from being late. I shall ponder that a bit further in the next day or so.

Tomorrow morning theoretically, should be my first session training along side my man. I see theoretically because he was complaining of a muscular backache this morning which may preclude him from activities tomorrow. Can't help but feel a little disappointed if that is the case as I'd really been looking forward to it.

One step as a time I guess...
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: