Author: Greeny
•Sunday, April 25, 2010
Image and video hosting by TinyPicWhile pottering around on Facebook a little while ago, I came across this exchange when trying to identify someone with other photos... apparently some folks haven't quite got a handle on the concept of a profile picture.

Anyhow, said subjects are 14 y/o and I kinda found myself wondering if my conversations at this age were really quite so shallow and....daft. (Yeah, I did the right thing and de-identified these kidlets.)

I remember saying things like "kewl" and my positive word at the time I believe was "groovy" but I am pretty sure there was something legible in any kind e-communication which did take place.

Perhaps times have changed somewhat...

Anyhow, today is Sunday and the end of today will bring about the conclusion of my rather short "holiday". Fortunately, I only have to get through four days before going on more days off and I must say that this is going to be a far more pleasant way to ease back into work rather than the usual eight days straight.

So, gotta get a few things done today so that I am organised for what is ahead. Bit of cooking, bit of cleaning, bills to pay, clothes to wash, dishes to do and an exercise plan for the week.

Today is my first rest day and I am debating whether to take tomorrow off too or try and bang out a kettlebell circuit. Monday is normally a group session but being a public holiday, nothing is on. Tuesday is normally jog squad but M is away this week. Wednesday I've got an early meeting so I have to do my own thing. I want to get in one weights/KB circuit and one interval session. If things are good, a long cardio would be good as well but I guess I have to play it by ear. Ended up doing a group session yesterday morning instead of rest so a touch on the sore side ATM. Also need to make sure I am resting sufficiently because it will otherwise not do me any good!

This week M should have something for me to work into my program. I'm hoping that what I have in mind will help me achieve what I want. I've enjoyed this week... Times like these I start thinking about a career change. If only it was that simple...
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: