Author: Greeny
•Saturday, January 17, 2009
I'm in a bad mood.

I didn't start off that way.  

I get angry at being let down.  I get angry at finding myself on the predictable path towards let down.

Then I get angry at anything that would normally be a minor annoyance.  

That is the point when it is all about me.  I want you to know I'm angry.  I want you to feel what I feel. I want to get what I want despite you because clearly I don't need you. You are not the boss of me.  You do not make the decision here.  I want you to know that like you know your own name.  

If you should surprise me and I find myself not so disappointed or when you concede the error of you ways I shall return to being a soft touch.

Until then, only time will make a temporary bridge. Like a repeatedly broken bone, easier to shatter than before.

No expectations, no pain.  Don't say things without the intention of following up just to justify your actions.  I prefer blunt selfish honesty.  I can be discontent with your selfish ways but find my own way around.  It means YOU are flawed... not us.  It won't break my trust. I won't be inclined not to believe you.  I can do without you hurting me.

FFS laziness - I hate it. 

And still I can't shift this angry weight...  FEEL ME
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: