Author: Greeny
•Thursday, January 01, 2009
So, it's another new year and I'm feeling indifferent.  

We had a good night at a friend's place sinking cocktails and playing Guitar Hero.  

Just realised how much I couldn't be bothered writing an entry right now... far too lethargic.

Suppose I should say that I've been absent because of ongoing problems with that nasty virus my computer had picked up.  I've since reformatted my the drive and things are running like brand new - literally.  I've refrained from installing a lot of extra junk to keep things nice and speedy.  Also adopted Google Chrome which I am so far finding to be awesome. It is simple, fast and just works.  Very user friendly too. 

Starting on a fresh diet focus and knuckling down before the wedding.  

Had my first go on 12kg kettlebells on Tuesday.

Achieved three consecutive chinups from standing on Wednesday.

Sucked it up and finally decreased by rest phase in intervals but didn't quite do it in the usual phases and found myself nearly sick at the end! 

Approaching a partnership changeover at work and adopting a temporary student. 

That be all... going to go collapse somewhere for a while.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: