Author: Greeny
•Friday, November 20, 2009
Bit on the bored side but today has been going by relatively quickly.  Looking forward to when the boy gets back home. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feeling incredibly flat this morning like there was absolutely no spring in my legs and I found myself getting puffed doing star jumps.  What the??? I don't get puffed doing STAR JUMPS!? Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think we were all a bit bummed.  The global feeling is that Boot Camp is the bench mark of exercise hell.  Today we were ejected while the proper Boot Camp folks did their fitness test.  So... we did dips, pushups, leg raises, pull ups, lunges, tyre jumps, ?football feet, step ups and burpees in one massive one minute rotation around the local park fitness doodad and sheltered areas.  We were behaving badly and the whispers of frustration where rife amongst our group.  It felt oh so high school all over again.  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had to feel a bit sorry for L who I noted to flash the occasional dejected look towards the end.   I guess things have panned out a little different from the grand plan?

I thought to myself today that I would love the maintainence program if we could do Boot Camp three days a week. That is an absolute physical smashing and I would just love to keep that up! I'm sure there would be many benefits to be had there.  No reply to my email... although part of me wonders if hotmail has done the dodgy on me?  Though, I've not lost anything to that address yet...Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Oh well... will be too late to matter soon.

Still not looking forward to next week...

Upgraded Vista to Windows 7 this morning.  Little bit of mucking around for something that wouldn't uninstall itself properly.  The rest was alright and it pretty much fixed itself up around what I had already.  The difference isn't super huge.  Just a bit more personalisable and smart.  Given this is a Microsoft product I'm actually kind of impressed with it. 
|
This entry was posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: