Author: Greeny
•Thursday, November 19, 2009
Soooo.... today is my birthday.... and the beautiful people who are closest to me have helped to make me feel wonderfully special... in particular one super big sister of mine! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24 today and taking stock of all the good things that I've achieved to date e.g. health, husband, house, car, career etc.   Been a quiet day all round but that hasn't exactly been a bad thing.  I'd really like to put as much distance between now and work on Monday as possible!

I did drop into Chermside and spend a few dollars on some new workout gear...which was long overdue!  Came away with quite a few pairs of pants that I'm very happy with and one top.  I bought another two looser tops as I couldn't find anything else that I particularly liked.  Unusual because I normally have no trouble with tops and can't find bottoms which are good.

The rest of the day has been spent in AC doing very little or napping!

This morning's session was interesting.  Team activities which weren't overly physically challenging but fun all the same.  Got a chance to partner up with someone who is a higher fitness level and it made for a damn good time for the final lot of exercises.  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feeling a tad bored and restless this afternoon and binge like.  Have so far restrained myself as the only things really good for that is nuts and chocolate goji berries.  Feeling a little bit miffed too.  

Last night we recieved an email about our "reward":

Hi Team Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well we are over the half way mark of the ultimate program and I have been thinking (and asked by many of you) what do we do when it is all finished!!??

Well here it is......the Ultimate “Maintenance Program” for you all so you can continue with the great success and foundations you have laid in the past 3 weeks.

My Accountant is going to kill me....again! But I don’t care, your health and fitness is more important to me.

You guys are going to get from us:

3 sessions per week to maintain and further your fitness success
Access monthly seminars on eating healthy from L
Access to discount “one-on-one” Personal Training
And the ability to see me each and every week Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And all for only $97 per month...that’s only $8 per session!

But places are limited to first 25 who email me by 5pm Friday afternoon to secure your place...so 5 of you will miss out if you don’t act quickly.

Until I see you all again,

T

LIVE. LIFE. WELL.

Ok... so a bit different to what I expected.  T sees a business potential and the deal itself looks to be good as far as the three session per week.  But I didn't want to dive in without further information and so sent off an email asking a few questions. Now given that I have until 17:00 tomorrow to make up my mind, feeling just a little bit bummed at not getting a reply still 24 hours after sending it off with less than 24 hours to finalise my decision.  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, no reply = no deal! Perhaps T is overseas already with difficult access... who knows... just doesn't rub of professionally which is a shame because I get the sense from her business and clients that she's actually a damn good PT and coach. Perhaps I've spoken too soon.  Remains to be seen.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: