Author: Greeny
•Friday, November 07, 2008
What a disgusting day... It is hot and muggy. Of course I've just realised that is usually the lead up to a storm and of course BOM says we'll have rain for the next two days. Glad I got the washing done today. Although would have liked to get the rest of the gis and the bed sheets done. Oh well. One day I'll have a drier.

I've been packing. Not brilliantly. It is hard to get my head into this stuff when it is just sooo hot! Every box gets a break. Nearly exhausted the good ones from the garage so will have to get some from the storage place soon. Yuck... stupid heat.

Worked out this morning. Had a terrible sleep with random dreams. Felt tragic when I woke up but managed a good session anyway. Increased weight on my Hungarian split squat to 11.5kg. Body is looking a bit strange. I've got some muscle happening but the fats not melting quite as fast. On the good side, I lost a 2cm from chest, 1cm from waist and 5cm from hips in the last month. Should learn how to measure that myself.

Also signed up for broadband. http://iinet.net.au/products/naked/plans.html If all goes well we'll be on Naked DSL home plan 2 the week after we've moved. Much cheaper than the larger competitors but I guess they have more upfront fees. It works out a heck of a lot better with iinet over the long term.

Anyway... should probably go hang up the gis and get on with some more boxes...
|
This entry was posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: