Author: Greeny
•Friday, November 14, 2008
That would be about the most accurate way to describe how I feel at the moment. I'm absolutely stuffed. I got up early for gym and have been going ever since. I don't know where I would be right now if I'd had to work...

My sweetheart awoke sick during the night, burning to touch and quite diaphoretic. This would be the first time I've seen him bed ridden. He's normally a physiological fortress where as I end up in bed for days. It did prompt me to get a tympanic thermometer. I wanted one like at work but the chemist I showed up at only had the one... I'll live. The fever wasn't as bad as it felt but he was wiped out. He'd wanted to help but even if I'd let him he'd not have lasted so I spent most of the day furiously packing and cleaning and even made two trips all the way to the house and back.

Turns out his mother is also unwell... Tomorrow will indeed be an interesting day and I am beginning to feel terribly stressed and martyr like at the moment.

Diet has been less than ideal and I allowed myself bread and butter. By dinner I was ravenous and forgot about the melted frozen veg and ended up with another super carb meal. I feel nasty. Can't wait to get moved and return to a more normal life. I'd like to eat an apple right now but I'm too full. Where is my healthy food! Gah! Hooray for oatmeal though... Will have to do that again when milk returns! :-)

Tomorrow, I'm going to start with an early morning run and then hope that it all works out from there. We need to move the furniture but also dump the large items (e.g. broken office chairs), dump the garbage and do a Vinnies run or possibly Cash Converters. All in all, everything big moved before 4pm, everything else out for cleaning on Sunday and most definitely by Monday afternoon when the carpet cleaners make an entrance. *sigh*

I guess I will be signing off her for a little while. It could be a week, it could be more. Hopefully, not too long and hopefully also with good news.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: