Author: Greeny
•Thursday, November 27, 2008
So, after what seems like an eternity, I have returned to cyberspace and am developing some sort of life routine. The days are long but yet very busy. Commuting all the way to south side for visits to my PT tends to absorb much of the day.

I love "our" house and for the most part, things are in their place and organisation is better than ever before. There are still a few things in boxes in the garage and the spare room is a large wardrobe at this time but I have made it an objective to get that cleared up by the time my holidays are completed.

I am enjoying not being at work. At the moment, I don't ever want to go back. I suck at the work thing. How sad it that instead of the career driven when-will-I-have-time-for-family doctor person I thought I'd be instead, I've wound up a paramedic who would rather be a house wife. Ah well... I'm sure over the next 2.5 weeks I shall eventually get bored and want to go back to work. Ha ha.

Not much else to say... I'm not one for recollection where emotion does not persist.

I guess more of this story will come out over time. :-)
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: