Author: Greeny
•Friday, March 27, 2009
It has been a largely unproductive day aside from hacking my way through a myriad of emails, all wedding related. But, it is the day before I go back to work and so I believe that I should allow myself the mental break...

Got through my PT session this morning... not as well as I would have liked. Did a mix of Napalm & Rave and didn't really get the energy until afterwards and the mental focus wasn't quite there. Me thinks they are best off used separately. I will have a play over the next few weeks.

Feeling a tad tired but at the same time, keen to actually do something else physical. So much so that I am contemplating an early morning circuit instead of the usual rest day. I should probably look at doing it while I can though given that under my new program, rest is going to be a thing of the past. There is a lot of hard work going on there and I will have to work weights back into the mix. I understand the benefits but don't enjoy it as much as I do kettlebells.

Some modifications to the diet too in the form of travelling broccolini, more brussels sprouts, spinach frittata and a good dose of onion and garlic in the mince mix. Theoretically, this should aid recovery and make my not-so-restful program easier on me. I've got a few supplements to grab when I actually manage to pin down the person I'm supposed to be buying them from...

On a complete diversion, positive of the day, one of my best mates from school is coming all the way over from NZ and will be there for the wedding ceremony. I'm totally rapt! We used to have such fun, crazy, random times in school. We just got on like a house on fire. Some memories still have me giggling out loud to this day. :-D
|
This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: