Author: Greeny
•Wednesday, March 25, 2009
At some point I awoke this morning and attempted to roll over in bed only to discover that I was very, very sore. It was hard waking up. One minute it is 7am, the next 9:30am... Sooo terribly tired. Forced myself out of bed and ground the muscles into gear. I decided it would be in my best interest to rest and hold out doing intervals until tomorrow morning. I had wanted to do intervals this morning so I could be free to wake up a bit later and then drop my car down to get serviced.
No such luck.

Oh well... Tomorrow will be a bit of a day for getting things done while I am out and about. When I actually manage to find where the dealership has been relocated I will grab one of their hire cars and head back towards Garden City to pick up a few things. There was a plan to get some new clothes for the hens night but I won't won't be able to with the daily withdrawal limit. That's ok.

Karate again tomorrow night. Hopefully, I should have a bit of leftover buzz from the morning. Caffeine doesn't usually stop me from sleeping but I am none to sure about this new concoction. Although, with Friday off, don't see any reason why not to try it. *shrugs*

Today will be a bit of an easy day, tying up some loose ends. I'm feeling really good despite the sore and tired part. :-)
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: