Author: Greeny
•Thursday, March 26, 2009
It just keeps getting better and better. This morning, although still a bit sore, I downed a serve of Napalm and a singular Rave tablet before kicking off intervals.

OMG!

Although I was probably due to cut down my rest phase, it was easy. Dead easy. I put my heart rate at 180bpm and I wasn't SOB! Not only that, I barely had to try to drop my heart rate down in between each session. Handy, cause then I can actually do things like... drink water! 20 minutes just zoomed by and I was very much ready to keep going or do something else. Simply awesome! Why can't my body just work this efficiently all the time??? This must be what it is like to be one of those annoyingly naturally gift folks. Wow! I am so in love with all this stuff!
Addict.

Aside from that, I got my car serviced today. Couldn't get a hire car and didn't quite end up at the shopping centre I wanted but at least got couriered around for free. :-) Got to see He's Just Not That In To You. It was pretty good. Not exactly hilariously funny but not bad. The rest of the day was boredom and lacking in productivity other than a bank visit. Oh and I also discovered a cool place to buy candles for the ceremony.

On the not so brilliant side, I've been suffering from inexplicable rage. It looks suspiciously like PMT. I was hoping that wouldn't return. *shrugs* Better than permanently feeling grumpy I suppose. Guess I will know in a few days. Either that or I've discovered the down side to all these performance enhancing tools.

Anyhow, time to run a quick email check before dashing off to get ready for karate. Will try a single Rave for tonight. See what happens and see if I can sleep afterwards....
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: