Author: Greeny
•Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Think I've finally managed to bring my body back up to speed.  Despite a sluggish session on Monday night, last night's senior training went well. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I made a concerted effort to keep hydration at an optimal level and have been doing all the right things in terms of nutrition. Sorted out a good time line for fuelling and loading prior to class and found my energy levels to be much more consistent.

Had a chat with my RM prior to class to get a bit of feedback and basically got told to keep doing what I'm doing and that I'm on the assessment list.  I can expect that the big day will be in either the first or second weekend of December.  It's going to be hot!  But, that works for me because Resultz will all be over and I can rest as I need to before jumping in to it.  Hopefully, I won't lose much while I'm doing Resultz.  Either way, I think with Rave in the mix, I should be right.  The only thing I will really need to worry about as a pre-assessment if they do end up having one.  But I'll play it by ear until then.

This morning was my last PT session. Hitting it with Tri-Matrix was good and really helped to jack up the intensity levels.  No burn... just failure.  A feeling I have been unfamiliar with for a while!  I have to admit I'm feel both sad and hesitant about the end of this union although didn't realise it until walking away. Image and video hosting by TinyPic I like my PT but I think I'm more concerned because of what they represent in terms of my personal goals and achievements.

There is a lot of unknown in the future right now and I don't particularly like it...

Random:  Got a call from rosters at 06:30 asking if I could work.  Thought they said "Optus" and couldn't get a handle on why they were calling at that time.  Either way, couldn't commit because of the expected delivery.  Hopefully, it comes and then gives me enough time to go and grab an exercise mat or two for Monday. I'm looking forward to using a machine which can handle the basics again but at the same time not much feeling like doing all the work to transfer things across.

In other news... the neighbours moved out yesterday.  Another Boo... Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Didn't really feel it until coming home from training last night and realising George and Milo weren't about. Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'll miss them and the neighbours of course.  They were friendly and secure.  Who knows who will turn up next.   Part of me really wishes that someone my age or there abouts would buy in...  Sometimes I feel lonely.  Don't have a huge circle of friends and often accessibility is a problem.  I guess part of me dreams for the buddy next door living along a similar time line with life, death, marriage and children.  Reality is unforgiving sometimes....

So for the rest of this week:

Tomorrow - Rest
Friday - AM Run
Saturday - Workout
Sunday - PM Briefing and Testing with Resultz

Last two days at my current work location tomorrow and Friday.  Wish I had a few more days off... ah well. Nine day break after this.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: