Author: Greeny
•Saturday, October 24, 2009
After having a seven day break from all things physical, my body definately felt training on Thursday night and a gym double on Friday.

Thursday night didn't go as well as I would have liked and by the end of the stance combo, had just about abandoned all grading related hopes. I felt better as the night progressed but was still all to aware that my body hadn't taken kindly to the session. While I suspect an element of dehydration, I am concerned about a fitness loss and have vowed to get my nutrition back on track.

Yesterday's gym sessions went well considering but was cactus by the end of the afternoon. I'd like to go for a run tomorrow morning but I worry that I'll still be too sore and perpetuate fatigue. I'd like to be good by Tuesday for the trip up the coast.

Yesterday afternoon was weigh in at Resultz Fitness. I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to this bootcamp style program. There will be 30 of us there and I hope to be amongst the fitest there. Bit concerned about how I'll go for the physical trial a day after endurance though. Ah well.

Work has been slow as anything today and have had two occasions where I've been left to my own devices for prolonged periods. Looking forward to going home and then looking forward to tomorrow.

Anyhow, time to get back to focus me thinks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: