Author: Greeny
•Thursday, October 22, 2009
Been away for a while and fallen off track somewhat. Having been sick has been good and it has also been bad. (Yes, I'm fine now... thanks for asking).

I've realised that I am unhappy with my current direction in life. My life is not balanced and hasn't been for quite some time.  It seems like I am torn between the realms of fitness and my work life with very little in between.  The house is a mess and I am constantly chasing the down time.  In effect, it is time to reorganise my life and regain control.

To a degree, I will attain some form of this control when the new roster kicks in during November. I am choosing not to focus on what will occur after November.  In terms of the fitness schedule, personal training and C25K will go on hold until after the Resultz Program is finished.  Afterwards I think it will be time to do something drastic with the personal training and attached gym membership... theoretically, it will save us $170 per fortnight, possibly more.  My new schedule will provide me with time to do karate, have a PT and run without having to rigidly structure my week. I believe the new flexibility and reduced pressure will be productive.  It is my hope that the changes will inspire me to become for highly motivated in other areas of my life and maintain a better diet.

I'm worried about this grading coming up.  I know they are looking again. It means there has been word and it is getting close.  I am hoping it won't be until November because I don't feel in good mental or physical shape for November.  Not to mention I worry about performance when doing a six day a week program.  I think I could perhaps do with another six months or a year...

I'm looking forward to setting the change into motion.  I know I've been getting further off track with life and also gained a bit of weight.  Fortunately, I don't think it is yet externally obvious but it is something I am still aware of...

On the brighter side, I got a case for my new phone! Image and video hosting by TinyPic  It is black and red.  Little bit annoyed with screen protector.  Two came with the case. First one didn't properly line up with the earpiece and home button.  The second one had bubbles.  Not really noticeable when using it but will probably looking at getting some more soon.  Changed a few settings so that the battery lasts longer and am already noticing the difference.  Love this new toy!  Love it, love it, love it!  Worthwhile investment!
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Friday, October 23, 2009 at 10:22:00 AM GMT+10 , Anonymous said...

I recognise a real insightful post because of the way it touches my heart, and because it
rings so true, honest and attracts undivided attention.

This one is one of them and i m happy to see clear insight, maturity & wise determination.

Nothing new really but it always surprises me perhaps because my mind lives in the past
and cannot hold steady to a wonderfully developed present.
(meaning ...the 'curly' keeps surprising me! :)

It displays a quiet humble acceptance and it evokes sympathetic understanding
from any reader.

Good to hear you are well again, hope all goes according to your plans and wishes.
weight might be just fluid retention.

LU, anonymous JM x