Author: Greeny
•Saturday, December 06, 2008
Sometimes it amazes me how life can be the same for so long and then just change in the blink of an eye...

Dojo got canned. Apparently, the powers that be have decided to finish us up a week early and then kill the second class next year. A decision which just cost a few black belts and an instructor. Not sure what to think or feel...

Aside from this, had a really good time last night. Things were working well and now that a few others have graded I get to play with my grade katas a bit more.

This morning had a change of plans and run through Thursday's kettlebell circuit with a few extra bits. Man makers were still killers but easier this time around. I really enjoy working with the kettlebells. They are versatile and I feel kind of macho. :-)

Speaking of macho... discovered while demonstrating how I can't do chin ups that I actually can! Not many, one or two good ones but that is an improvement on a couple weeks ago. I'm beginning to actually feel strong now!

Also, beginning to think that I might be seeing some rapid improvements in strength. Not sure if that is a product of the Andro Jack, ZMA & Methoxsyn or the addition of kettlebells or both. Starting to break out a bit which makes me think the Andro Jack is stirring as I've not had that happen quite like this since I was in high school. Will need to maintain observation.

Really enjoying karate at the moment. :-) Been spending some time in front of those DVDs trying to work out what the shoulders of GKR do so well. Starting to formulate an improvement plan of my own. Nothing like a bit of motivation!
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: