Author: Greeny
•Thursday, December 04, 2008
Barely had sleep last night. Fourth night in a row with these bizarro dreams and broken sleep. Apparently my subconscious is trying to communicate. Perhaps it should do that in language I can understand during daylight.

Mood has been all over the shop today and have swung between complete self loathing to the height of self confidence. Although appear to have stabilised with a bit of air conditioning and food.

Did some more kettlebell work this morning. I love these things! Finding it a heck of a lot easier to clean and rack them now. Starting to also feel much lighter. Revisited the windmills and now feeling much more confident with them after having a play on Sunday. Will probably repeat today's workout on Sunday and work on my specific homework tomorrow after intervals. Got to have a go at doing this exercise called the 'man maker'. I didn't think I was advanced enough for that yet, but as usual I was shown otherwise. Basically comprises of push up, bilateral renegade rows, burpee, clean, squat, press and repeat. Killer. But made it through 10 reps. Also learned how to do something else which I can't remember the name of other than it is an extension to the windmills. Found there is a surprising art to making circles with the kettlebell around the body. I have much to practise! I love just how much variety exists in training with kettlebells and just how easy, yet hard they are to use! I look forward to these sessions.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on some intervals, followed by kata and kettlebell practise. Been reviewing the kata DVDs. Yes, that music never gets old, particularly the twangy bits. See! (I'm sure whoever put this up is breaching some kind of copyright and will have GKR on their heads soon).



Anyway, the secrets of the universe hardly revealed themselves to me but I did pick up on a few bits and pieces to work on for the time being.

So, that be all for today.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: