Author: Greeny
•Monday, December 15, 2008
Last few days before heading back to work again. Think I'm about ready to do that for the sake of getting into a pattern and being able to properly clamp down on the diet. Still having difficulty with the idea of launching straight back into DDNN configuration for goodness knows how many weeks. I'm sure I will get there and survive as in the past.

It is about time also to switch from house mode to wedding mode. I am rapidly running out of time to get things finalised and take care of those smaller details. If I'm not careful it will disappear all the quickly! Soon to be... Mrs...

Today had an absolutely killer kettlebell session. My legs are sore already and I am somewhat fearful of what tomorrow will bring. All high intensity interval work. I did pretty well all round but my technique tends to be less than desirable when I get too fatigued. Felt really good by the end though. Will have to start writing this stuff down in a special book so I can put my own combinations together.

Had been intending to run in the morning but I suspect that I may not be able to do that if my legs are too sore. Something to assess in the morning...
|
This entry was posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: