Author: Greeny
•Monday, December 08, 2008
Been feeling absolutely wrecked all day. Had intended to get up, do cardio and practise my kettlebells. No such luck. Went back to sleep. Felt foggy all day. Not sick. Just foggy and lacking in energy. Suspect I might have one of those virus things again... :-S

Was in a distinctly more placid mood today.

Went to karate tonight and issued myself the challenge of training in both classes. Success! It would be the second time when I was pushing really hard and normally at the point where there is nothing left but found I could keep going. So proud! Fitness has gone up a lot.

Worked hard and got a stack of great feedback - hooray! So, I've got a lot to practise now and over the holidays.

I like how sharp I am feeling but I am going to have to learn to relax a little. When I can do that everything will be even better.

Caught up with an old face from karate. It was like stepping back through time for the both of us. A lot has changed but a lot hasn't. :-)

I love how much I am enjoying karate. Just want it to keep up when I go back to work.

Oh and I am so pest controlling those stupid spiders tomorrow. Had enough of those webs popping up in a matter of hours so we can't walk safely around the perimeter of the house. Grrr...

That's all for tonight... Feeling great!
|
This entry was posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: