Author: Greeny
•Sunday, December 07, 2008
This is the truth. Up. Down. Up. Down. Happy. Monster. Happy. Monster. Tired. Monster. Tired. Happy. MONSTER. WTF??

Today, no one likes me. That's right. No one. Not even me.

I like Reflex Instant Whey. $155 for 4.4kg Best value of any protein powder I can get my hands on.. Tastes great too without too much random other stuff. Love that I can have it with water, mix it up 15 minutes before I start, train very hard and never feel like vomiting.

Bought a new flavour the night before last. We were going to stick with choc mint but they only had vanilla, strawberry or banana. Got a discount from buying lots at the GEN store at the gym. Not hard to do when protein costs that much in bulk. Anyhow, the guy there was sure that the strawberry had a very natural flavour and a lot of people liked it. He did also tell me that Matrix in orange cream flavour was good. Didn't really like that in water much. But fortunately, it is really quite tasty and a natural flavour indeed. Not too sweet and reminds me of strawberry paddle pop. Goes really well in the bulk natural Bornhoffen yoghurt that I get which will be good when the Matrix runs out. The choc mint didn't work in yoghurt. Oddly, the strawberry actually tastes the best in room temp water rather than cold.

Anyway, nothing more to add. Slow release Stilnox is not that much better than the ordinary stuff. I'm going to go distract myself with something useless.

Monster.
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: