Author: Greeny
•Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Taking a break to blog up this morning. Feeling substantially better than I did when I first woke up. My sleep quality is still less than desirable at the moment. I had to mildly OD on Temaze in order to get a full night of sleep. The next day all I wanted to do was sleep and generally felt terrible. On the bright side, I am not waking up quite as frequently since that point.

Doctor has prescribed a slow realise version of Stilnox. Not exactly keen to get back into that stuff because I know I developed a tolerance quite easily and I seem to remember it not having great consequences physically. Although that may have been more related to fitness...

I am hoping to take a slightly more natural approach. A friend had recommended tribulus to me and after a bit of research, found myself in the realms sport supplementation. I went out to buy Andro Jack and came how with that plus a complimentary bottle of methoxsyn and ZMA. Although, how I am going to manage an empty stomach before sleep for the ZMA is something I am still trying to work out...

In theory the combination should improve sleep, increase energy and help to build lean muscle. Just starting with the recommended doses to begin with as I'm light and lacking the tonnes of muscle that the guy at the shop had! Can always work up from there. Just not keen to be downing half a bottle a day if I don't need to, especially when the big $$ is involved.

Anyhow, this morning's exercise incorporated the usual 20 min intervals with kata. Feeling sore and suffering a bit in terms of cardio today. Haven't quite recovered from kettlebells on Sunday and then did heavy resistance yesterday. Only did bench press and dead lifts yesterday but numerous sets of very light and then very heavy weight. Soreness...

I've tentatively decided that I'm going to have a stab at this nidan thing. WHY??? There is a challenge. I'm going to have to be good. :-D I'm going to have to train hard and be outstanding. I believe I can do that now. There is motivation and there is value in the end result. But a tentative decision because I need to see how things play out with work when holidays finish up. But I have some inspiration... a vote of confidence. From the greatest insult to the greatest compliment. I believe he is right. From here it is largely about my head space.

I need some sleep!
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: