Author: Greeny
•Saturday, December 13, 2008
"What it all comes down to. Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine."

It has only taken me a month to work it out but at least I got there in the end. I guess the next bit is working out what to do about it.

We went out to a friend's 30th last night in the Stocks & Bonds of the Bank Vault Lounge. Really great night munching wood fired pizzas and mudcake, drinking cocktails and playing pool. Got home feeling painfully overfull but happy. :-)

Today, not feeling quite so brilliant. More from overeating than anything else. Only ended up having three and a half cocktails all up. I tried for a second Honey Bear but filled up on milk too quickly and my stomach refused to process any further. Ah well! Should be doing exercise or something but not in any mood or physical state that will allow for a happy performance. So, it will be fresh fruit and veg today with lots of water and sleep. Start again on Sunday and prepare for a return to work.

I think I am about ready to get into some kind of routine and hopefully, reach daily exhaustion providing sleep.

Wanted to add a little more to what I started but I haven't got my thoughts that well organised yet. Perhaps it all just didn't matter anyway. Trapped is the word of the day, brought to you by the dancing parabolas. (See link on lower right hand side).
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: