Author: Greeny
•Sunday, December 14, 2008
He's left to play with mates for the afternoon/night. I feel instantaneously lonely...

I am... one to respond vengefully in anger before logic can prevail. I want to go out for a day or night or be back at work more quickly so he can feel what it is that I do. In reality it is the other way around. Shift work keeps me from home for many, many hours and many, many night.


It all comes around...


I'm about ready to get fully on track again and enter some kind of shift working routine. Clamp down on the diet and fill my life with activity. I shall start the build up tomorrow.


Not much of a writing mood at the moment although there is plenty to say e.g. meeting neighbours and cats and installing the dryer, the exercise session for the day and plans for the weeks ahead. I so badly need to get a diary for next year.


Oh, I've got to share this brilliant picture. This is probably the first one I've had since losing a fair stack of weight. Could have been better i.e. not looking horrified with a face full of pizza.


|
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: