Author: Greeny
•Friday, December 05, 2008
Wow, feeling a tad bipolar today. One minute I'm high, the next I'm circling into a pit of self grrr...

Had a much better sleep last night but probably more out of sheer exhaustion. Still avoiding the Stilnox tablets and too afraid to try in case it mucks me up physically. I still have strong memories of being physically unable to keep up with the pace of pre-BB grading Nabil seminar. Was I really the most unfit person in the room of all the old and young etc? Probably good thing I didn't cause I'm sure I would have blamed this morning's performance on it.

I am beginning to suspect that I've amped things up a little quickly recently. My cardio absolutely sucked. Had a heck of a time getting to the end of my intervals. At the moment I can only attribute it to either fatigue or diet. I've pretty well returned to some kind of diet normality although not quite back measuring and planning in CalorieKing. This of course means tapering the carbs towards the end of the day to suit with activity levels. Although I get into the carbs in the morning before a work out, I am wondering if I am noticing a pattern...

Anyhow, got into my kettlebell homework after that and practised some swings, the windmill extensions and the bit where the kettlebell circles around the body. The circling bit was much better this time but it is definitely stressful on the arms! The faster the circle the harder I've got to work to keep my body still.

Opted out of cardio given training tonight. Figure tomorrow will be a rest day and then will have to consider Sunday. Would like to repeat Thursday's kettlebell session before next week but if I'm struggling from fatigue then I'd like get rested... What to do...

Today's title is brought to you by my home organisation efforts. :-)

I got my head down and cleaned up the garage. Again was feeling liberated because I not only shifted all the gym frames around by myself, I also reassembled the punching bag stand and hung the bag. Who needs men huh? So everything is now neat, tidy and organised with room for my car in case of hail.

Was also proud at my efforts on the bookcase. Worked out how to move the silver doodads with the aid of a wrench so that the shelves could sit a different height and fit the magazines and textbooks nicely.

I also consolidated his study clutter and the rest of his clothes in the spare room.

So, accomplished is how I am feeling today!

All that is left to do is organise pest control next week and relax before I head back to work and reorganise my life... yet again.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: