Author: Greeny
•Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Days off!  Hooray!Smileys 

So I've got two days which I am using for myself... almost.  I've got plenty of left of frittata so won't need to worry about cooking and there is enough food in the fridge to not worry about shopping.

I will have to go for a drive to drop of my unders and overs form and may get a few other bits and pieces at Garden City while I'm on the run but that aside, I intend to use today for relaxation purposes.

Then, I have two more days until holidays!!

I'm looking forward to this time as my trianing program is going to change, I'll get to catch up with quite a few folks and sleep in!!  Priorities huh? Smileys

Training last night was alright.  Bit of an easier session but coming across more that needs to be done.  I keep getting the feeling like I am just not ready to be pushing nidan yet and perhaps I could do with another year to iron out the details. Realistically, it would be a fair call given the time that I was out losing weight and getting fit.

I don't want to be average, I want to be awesome...

So, other than that, my news is somewhat lacking.  Guess it is hard for things to change radically when life is largely absorbed by work.

Oh, I have discovered the "Next Blog" option on the Blogger bar up the top.  Interesting flick through!
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: